Permanent Cosmetics also know as Micropigmentation, is a form of cosmetic tattooing used to enhance facial
features. This procedure is not a fad, it is a revolutionary way of the future. Permanent Makeup has been around
for many years but in recent years more of us have come to know how wonderful it can be. Imagine having
perfectly designed eyebrows, gorgeous eyeliner and beautiful sensual lips every minute of everyday. The
convenience of Permanent Makeup is unmatched.
Thousands of women (and men) have found that Permanent Cosmetics have allowed them to have the features
they have always dreamed of. They can look their best at all times. Even those who have suffered from allergies
to traditional makeup have been able to have the procedures and now are able to look their best, everyday without
the worry of allergies.
|Who benefits for Permanent Makeup?
*Those with poor eyesight
*Those with unsteady hands
*Those who are physically challenged
*Those who suffer from allergies
*Those who have thin or sparse eyelashes
*Chemotherapy recipients with full or partial hair loss
*People with oily skin
*Anyone who desires freedom and convenience form daily makeup application
*Those who have asymmetrical facial features
*Those who have Vitiligo, Alopecia, Hyper and Hypo Pigmentation or Burn Survivors.
* Women who travel, swim or camp.
* Men may want permanent color added to give the look of fuller eyebrows.
Click here to find Frequently Asked Questions concerning Permanent Cosmetics!
Policies for Permanent Makeup Procedures
* All procedures include one touchup visit at no charge within 90 days of initial service.
* Although considered Permanent Makeup, fading will occur, there is no guarantee how long your color with last,
you may need a color boost (retouch) in 1 to 3 years.
* Retouch appointments after 90 days will require a fee of half of the initial price. Consultations are required on
* A $50 tray set up fee is required for any small procedure.
|Please click on photos above for other before/after shots